Ready Steady Go Kids is Australia's leading multi-sport program for children aged 1.5-6 years. The Ready Steady Go Kids physio-designed program teaches children the fundamentals of 10 different sports and develops essential motor skills in a fun, non-competitive environment.
The Ready Steady Go Kids program objectives are as follows:
- Introduce preschoolers to a variety of sports in a structured, safe, inclusive and non-competitive environment.
- Show preschoolers that sport and physical activity are fun, thus developing a lifelong passion for exercise.
- Develop and enhance age-appropriate gross motor skills,coordination and correct posture.
- Introduce and reinforce the importance of warm-up and stretching to help prevent injuries, and proper hydration.
- Teach the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
- Decrease childhood obesity.
- Increase each child’s confidence.
- Prepare children for school and participation in the broader community.
For more information, visit readysteadygokids.com.au